I'm going to be a GS volunteer over the summer, probably with Brownies. I'm still very new to this and haven't even gone for orientation training yet. I've never been a Girl Scout in my life so this is all brand new to me.

I want to get some GS uniforms for my dolls. I've found Heritage Clotheline, which makes AG sized clothes and they have brownie and Junior uniforms WITH BADGES! It's cheaper than ebaying the retired AG uniforms.

I have some books and things about Brownies and Juniors(since I'm going to be an Elementary Education teacher) and love the uniforms.I want to order one of the polos from Lands End so I can have a uniform, too but I want to wait to make sure they don't have any special uniforms for the troop I'm going to assist.I really love the vest you made for yourself. It's not fair that grown-ups can't earn merit badges, too! But at least you can use the partic. patches.

Have you seen the book called YOU CAN DO IT! THE MERIT BADGE BOOK FOR GROWN-UP GIRLS? I think you would get a big kick out of it, and they have realistic grown-up projects for things you might have always wanted to do but never did. It is not affiliated with the Girl Scouts of America. It's a really cool book!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font>